Saturday, January 12, 2013

[FYP] Engineering Show 2013

This year, I can't participate physically at Engineering Show. However, my projects and padawans were there!! RAWWRRR...... To me, doing projects are akin to labour of love. I can't really describe in words the emotion, nor the experience.... I can only tell you something. Adrenaline is pumping when we had to fix a problem on the spot under pressure with lots of eyes peering. Dopamine is the only reward we had, if the problem got fixed. Most importantly is the managing of anxiety, stress and setbacks. What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.


Our Entry to Ruggedized Computer Competition for military use
http://www.dsta.gov.sg/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8925&Itemid=1627




IoT inspired automatic furniture.
use our app on iphone to move furniture over the Internet.

No comments: