Remember my words?? I am only worth how much I promised.....
let's recall what I promised to do in 2010.
3. eat KFC,
4. eat Macdonalds, yessss!! almost everyday especially it is so convenient.It is right below my office!
the conclusion, I self pwned. None of my fitness goal is achieved.
As I mentioned last year
When it comes to setting goals, be very sure the goals set are "SMART"
S= Specific / Simplified / Strategic
M= Measurable / Manageable / Money ?!
A= Achievable / Attainable / Agarlogic?!
R= Realistic / Relevant
T= Timely / Track-able / Traceable
What is missing from the above, is the how to's to achieve your goal. More importantly, a schedule on what to do that you can follow closely to achieve your goal. Since i did not paste on my wall my workout schedule as big as loan shark ah long's, hence, nothing is tracked closely and finally nothing happened.
It is once again, the same period of time to do some self reflection on what I have did in 2010 and what I want to achieve in 2011
Now, lets do a flash back what I have done in 2010 (instead of the ones I did not do)......
10. Treat myself nicely?? LOL...I just had to make it a 10, since it is for 2010.
nonetheless, I applied SMART goal method to achieve it. You can do it too!
I have been especially harsh on me in my own capacity and this "aura" of my RDF (Reality Distortion Field) affects the boys and girls that worked for me directly. They draw the flak most of the time and yet they survived it. It was unintentional, BUT I really want you people to buck up and start to prioritized the designated task upon others.
Now, my 2011 goals which I am going to use the SMART goal method to align it.
1. only eat 1x meat and 2x vegetables for lunch EVERYDAY
2. only eat KFC (and only 1pcs of original breast meat) for dinner once per week.
3. say NO to macdonalds extra value meal with upsize. (only 1 double cheese burger per week)
4. burn 600cal every wednesday in the gym.
5. use my 56days annual leave